Why Work for FORM Medical?
FORM Medical is reversing the hands of time and restoring the life, framework, and FORM of its patients, while avoiding the traditional “Band-Aid” approach to symptoms. FORM Medical is dedicated to rebuilding the healthcare model and restoring its patient’s heath by working to rejuvenate the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
Family Medicine and OMT
1525 Raleigh Street, Suite 300
Denver, CO 80204
- You will have access to our business consultant partners for questions and assistance.
- This includes:
- o Online access to live weekly webinars
- o Access to monthly Business/Medicine seminars
- o Monthly coaching calls with Business/Medicine Consultants
- You will have the option to join our group Health Insurance plan. Other benefits are coming!
- You will have the opportunity to help start and grow a brand new, revolutionary medical practice.
- By being apart of the FORM Medical team, you will help to revolutionize the traditional approach to healthcare by helping others to regenerate their health, get rid of their pain, and restore their FORM.
FORM Medical Job Description
Chief Operations Officer/Practice Manager
- o Bachelors Degree
- In Business Management, Finance, or Accounting specialty (preferred, but not required)
- o Must have a motivation to be a self-directed learner.
- o Must have a passion for the practice’s mission and goals.
- o Work Experience showing knowledge of general business operations and management.
- o Must have basic knowledge of general business.
- o Must have basic knowledge of accounting.
- o Must be able to use accounting/financial software to balance books and project revenue.
- o Knowledge of marketing: grass roots, social media, email, etc
- Computer skills: Must know how to use a Mac computer. Word, excel. Basic computer skills.
- Self starter: Must be able to handle and solve problems and tasks independently.
- Detail Oriented: This person needs to be thorough and deliberate with their work while completing tasks in a timely manner
- Be a good role model and a leader: Needs to show leadership skills. Needs to have the skills communicate effectively with coworkers and be able to give appropriate feedback.
- Time management: This person needs to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Prioritization: Must be able to discern what issues or tasks are the most important and attend to those first.
- Organizational skills: Must be able to create and maintain organizational systems.
- File necessary documents
- Ensure all patient and employee information is kept organized
- o Communication skills: Must be able to effectively communicate with other employees, team members and the physician.
- Ability to be sensitive to others emotional needs. This person must have the ability to respond appropriately patients.
- o Responsible for the financial practice model and financial foresight for the practice
- o Adjust to the growing practice and help with implementing new ways for increasing revenue without sacrificing the care for the patients.
- o Will work directly with the physician to ensure the goals for the practice are carried out.
- o Will ensure correct contracts and agreements are made with suppliers and other companies.
- o Will be responsible for the daily financial decisions.
- o Will be responsible for maintaining the accounting for the business and balancing the books daily, weekly, and monthly.
- o Will be responsible for communicating with the office manager to get feedback about the office operations.
- o Will meet with the physician weekly to report on practice progress.
- Organize and schedule monthly meetings with employees.
- Organize and schedule weekly meetings with doctor.
- o Will be a leader in outreach to the community with educating the public and connecting the practice to other practices.
- o Time may be spent going to events, fundraisers, attending charity events, races, triathalons, and other sporting events to assist with practice growth.
- Supervise all employees. This includes providing feedback and communication directly with employees to ensure they are given their best chance to shine.
- Maintain relationships with all business contacts. May be lab companies, other physicians or their staff, or suppliers for the business.
- Order all office and medical supplies. Must be able to check inventory and place orders in a timely manner to ensure our stocks never run empty.
- Will be helping to answer phones. Must communicate with patients or other persons calling. Must have a positive demeanor and clearly articulate instructions and feedback. Must be able to handle distressed patients and difficult situations.
- Manage office daily finances. Take moneys from patients and deal with any monetary disputes appropriately.
- Discuss financials with patients. Must be able to discuss these matters with empathy, passion for our work and positivity.
- Maintain orderly paper files.
- Maintain orderly electronic files
- Ensure all employees are up to date with CMEs and licenses.
- Ensure all employees are compliant with all privacy policies.
- Schedule patient appointments. (until secretary or office manager is hired)
- Ensuring marketing strategy is being carried out
- May need to assist with updating online marketing
- May need to assist with creation of online marketing Ads
- May need to work directly with marketing company to create and implement marketing strategy
REBUILD - RESTORE - REJUV
Purpose: Restoring Health Worldwide
Our Niche: Through integrating regenerative orthopedics, functional medicine, and medical fitness.
- Virtuous – We check our egos at the door, we are humble and loyal to each other as we listen and create a unified synergy with patients and our team.
- Brilliant – We are unique pioneers. We are growth-minded and strive for excellence.
- Results – We are here to change healthcare by restoring health and vitality in our patients. Our outcome-based approach will hold us accountable. Quality care with quality outcomes.
Rejuv Medical is a Waite Park, MN based Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Clinic focused on reversing the aging process, from non-surgical orthopedics and sports medicine practices to medically supervised weight loss programs, with additional services extending into Anti-Aging Medicine and Physical Therapy.
TEAM REJUV BENEFITS -------------Please note if a Satellite location other than Rejuv Medical, benefits will vary.
401(k) w/company match - Safe Harbor
Supplemental Short & Long Disability/Dental/Life/Accident/Vision/etc.
Paid Time Off
Continuous Ed Dollars Annually
Fitness Family Membership, $300 month value!
Dynamic and Positive Work Culture
Team Rejuv Apparel & More!
**Benefits subject to change/qualifications required to be eligible
Company Website: www.rejuvmedical.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)